Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!!

What a trip! I just got back from my second trip to Michigan in as many months. It was one of the best visits I've had in a while. After a week or so I was ready to get back to LA but seeing family always helps to put things in perspective. I also got to see alot of good friends from high school college. I had a chance to meet up with my good friend Ryan Pretzer. I've been friends with him since, well.. lets just say that our parents knew each other before we were born. Thats a long time. He works as a sports writer for the Pistons now and gave me the chance to come and check out a game from his point of view. It was amazing. I got a tour of the Palace of Auburn Hills and got to go "backstage" as the Pistons took on the Indiana Pacers. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love the Pistons, so this was a huge thing for me. Here's a couple picutres from my time there. I hope everyone had a good New Year. Good luck in 2008.

No comments: