Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saturday Night at the Geffen


Melissa and I had a really nice night out at the Geffen playhouse on Saturday night. We went out to celebrate Melissa's Birthday which was last Wednesday. Anyway, I took her to see Farragut North, a play starring Chris Pine (Star Trek's new Kirk) and Chris North (Mr. Big from Sex and the City). Its the story of a political campaign troubled by backroom politics and sexual tension. It was awesome! I have seen to many plays live and especially not one that was acted so well. I forgot I was watching a stage show. As an animator its great to reference good acting and to see it up close, so for that aspect it was great too. Theres a few shows playing this season at the Geffen that we'd like to check out. I think we are hooked on the theater now!

No comments: