Monday, May 26, 2008

A Little Aniversary



Memorial Day and the week following it mark a special anniversary for me. During this week, five years ago, I moved to LA from my hometown of Allen Park, Michigan to start my adventure in Hollywood.

Looking back, its been quite a journey. I wasnt even 22 yet and fresh out of college. Starting out, I was living on couches and scraping to get by. I rediscovered my love for animation and found out who I really was.

The best part of it all is the variety of creative, passionate, inspirational, and crazy people I have met along the way. They make my life worthwhile. Even if they are miles away or right next to me at work everyday, I am so happy to have them all in my life. So thank you to all my friends for keeping my life rich.

I am very fortunate to have everything that I have, and continue to take nothing for granted. I cant wait to see what the next five years will bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i guess i one of those friends many miles away. i am glad to have u in my life too. i hope u and ur lady make in to dc soon :)